ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION COURSE
After completing Electrical Automation Course, participants should be able to
- Read / Draw Electrical Power & Control Circuit Drawings
- Select and Interface Front Control Devices, Relays and Contactors
- Select and Interface Electrical Switchgears
- Troubleshoot Electrical Circuits
- Perform load calculations & power components accordingly
Fresh engineering graduate, diploma holder or working professional from Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, E&TC or Instrumentation field.